WOLVERINE WOMEN'S TORRENT WATERPROOF DUCK BOOT
The Wolverine Torrent waterproof duck boot will help you face whatever mother nature throws your way and do it in style. From everyday errands to walking to work, the Torrent offers versatile style and all-weather function. Every year across the country, people set out in the fall and winter with the challenge of looking cute and stylish or staying comfortable in wet, sloshy weather. The Torrent is the best of both worlds and brings the functional performance Wolverine is known for to everyday casual style.
DRY IN DOWNPOURS
Waterproof full-grain leather and vulcanized rubber keep your feet dry in wet, nasty weather.
COZY IN THE COLD
Fleece lining and moisture-wicking mesh provide toasty warmth that breathes to prevent that awful clammy feeling.
GRIP ON ANY GROUND
Rubber lug outsole for excellent traction on snow, mud, and every surface in between.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with a vulcanized rubber shell to keep feet dry in wet, nasty weather
- Fleece lining with moisture-wicking mesh for breathable, yet toasty, warmth
- Fatigue-fighting removable EPX® (9mm) footbed cushions and flexes with your foot for all-day comfort
- Rubber Lug outsole provides supreme traction and grip on surfaces from ice to mud
- Durable vulcanized construction for many years of use and abuse