WOLVERINE 1000 MILE FARIBAULT BOOT W990122
While Wolverine 1000 Mile has been handcrafting quality leather boots for 135+ years with time-tested techniques and archival patterns, Faribault Woolen Mill has been weaving their own great American legacy. Their story began in 1865 on the Cannon River in Faribault, Minnesota. In the 1890s, they began making blankets for the US military, providing comfort and warmth to American troops. Today, Faribault Woolen Mill continues the tradition of crafting sturdy, pure woolen blankets and goods that last for generations.
The Faribault Woolen Mill x 1000 Mile Axel Boot brings together the heritage and quality of both iconic American brands.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Timeless pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot, introduced in 1914, with the added richness of Faribault Wool
- Horween leather undergoes at least 89 separate processes, including hot-stuffing with a unique blend of oils and waxes, which results in a durable, long-lasting leather that gains character with wear
- Featuring a panel of Faribault Woolen Mill Wool used in military blankets, this boot designed in celebration of veterans
- Smooth ¾ leather sock insert
- Goodyear™ Welt construction, invented nearly 150 years ago, is considered one of the finest methods of shoemaking due to its durability, flexibility and resoleable properties
- Vibram® rubber outsole or traction
- Flat waxed cotton laces