KEEN UTILITY WOMEN'S SPARTA 2 ALUMINUM TOE WORK SNEAKER 1025570
Designed around a woman's foot and built for light industrial tasks, this work sneaker has a breathable mesh, non-mutilating upper. With a KEEN.ReGEN midsole, a slip-resistant, non-marking outsole, and a low-profile aluminum toe, it’s ready to provide all-day comfort and protection.
- Product Highlights: ReGEN midsole, aluminum safety toe, breathable mesh upper
- Ideal Work Environments: Indoor | Hard, flat walking surfaces | Long periods of standing or walking
- Ideal Job Types:Warehouse | Delivery | Light Manufacturing | Assembly Line
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Mesh/Synthetic Upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile lining
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.