CARHARTT COLD WEATHER BOOT SOCKS A66
Men's extra-thick socks made for extreme cold.
When you're heading out to the barn in frigid winter weather, you'll appreciate the heavy-duty warmth and protection of these men's socks. They're made of a sweat-wicking wool blend, with abrasion-resistant CORDURA® yarn in the heel and toe.
- Brown: 67% acrylic / 16% wool / 10% polyester / 6% nylon / 1% spandex;
- Black: 69% acrylic / 16% wool / 12% nylon / 1% spandex / 2% other fibers;
- Navy: 68% acrylic / 16% wool / 13% nylon / 1% spandex / 2% other fibers
- FastDry® technology wicks sweat and fights odors
- Abrasion-resistant CORDURA® yarn extend through the heel and toe for durability and protection
- Fully-cushioned for warmth and protection against the elements
- Lighter knit structure at the ankle reduces bulk
- Top length: 6.5"-8.75"
- Made in the USA