CARHARTT FLAME RESISTANT FULL SWING QUICK DUCK COAT DARK NAVY 102182
Designed with insights from the Carhartt Crew, this men's coat features our top tech and safety features.
Your job is tough, and that's why you love it. This men's coat has the industry's top safety and technical features to help you stay safe and comfortable when conditions are less than ideal. It's made of lightweight yet durable duck that's water-repellent and flame-resistant. It's insulated for warmth and features stretch panels that allow you to move freely.
- 88% cotton / 12% nylon Quick Duck® canvas
- 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum FR Insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Brass zip front with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer protective flaps with snap closure for electric-arc protection
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Back length: Large regular: 30"; Large tall: 32"