WOLVERINE 1000 MILE BLACK WEDGE BOOT W990130
Inspired by America’s original work boot, the Original 1000 Mile Wedge combines the heritage of the Wolverine brand with a work-inspired wedge outsole, providing additional cushioning and comfort. Essex leather from Horween Leather Company of Chicago, Illinois is a pure vegetable tanned leather that uses many of the same elements and processes as the company’s premier shell cordovan. The result is a durable, tight-grain leather that develops a beautiful patina over time.
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium Essex leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Classic wedge outsole from Sullivan, Missouri
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrun, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ Welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear