WOLVERINE 1000 MILE AXEL BROWN BOOT W990103
Ruggedly refined, with archival details and Wolverine grit, the 1000 Mile Axel is ready for a lifetime of adventures. First introduced in 1914, the original 1000 Mile boot is still handcrafted in America with the finest materials and craftsmanship. The Axel maintains the same attention to detail, with a rugged Vibram outsole to keep you going all day, and all night.
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Rugged Vibram® outsole to keep for a more versatile look
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear